Thursday 18 November 2010

Customer need


Before coming up with a useful customer need, it was important to me that the issue it solves or supports is simple and present in a normal tourists life, rather then focussing on improvement of expensive 5-Star hotels that only a small percentage of people can afford anyway.
So I put myself in the situation of the customer. I thought of the times when I went travelling for my gap year and tried to think of the issues I came across. When I go travelling, no matter if for a weekend, a typical two week holiday or a 12 months gap year, I always take crazy amounts of photos of every, even remotely interesting object or landscape as well as pictures of all the people you meet and spend time with. By the time I get back home I upload all the photos I’ve taken on my laptop realising that I don’t actually remember what or who is actually displayed on half of them. My aim was to come up with an idea that helps in this process and make it as easy as possible. It is an application for smart phone that can recognise the sights, landscapes as well as people captured on my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment